Registration Event 5G Italy 2020
of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council
Supercom S.r.l. (hereafter “Supercom” or “Corporation”), wishes to inform You that, pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereafter “European Regulation”), in order to let You register to our event, needs to process Your personal data through the filling of the registration form (hereafter “Form”) in our Website https://www.supercom.it (hereafter “Website”).
- DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Supercom S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative, domiciled at the registered office in Ancona at Via Vito Volterra, n. 7 (hereafter “Controller”).
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSES AND LEGAL BASIS
Personal data collected by Supercom is just that provided through the Form, and specifically name and surname, e-mail, corporation and corporate role, as well as Your areas of expertise. Your personal data will be processed exclusively for:
A – to allow Your registration for the event.
The legal basis for this processing is Your express consent to the processing.
B – to allow us to communicate to our partner CNIT the personal data You have used to register for our event for its/their direct marketing purposes.
The legal basis on which this processing is based is Your express consent to the processing.
Your personal data may be processed both by computer and on paper.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Controller intends to retain Your personal data for a period of time no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed. Since it is not possible to precisely determine the period of storage, Supercom undertakes from now on to inspire the processinf of Your personal data following the principles of adequacy, relevance and minimization of data, as required by the European Regulation, verifying annually the need for their storage. This, except the case where Supercom will need to keep such data to comply with regulatory obligations, or to ascertain, exercise or defend in practice our right in court.
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
The processed personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. However, Your data may be disclosed in relation to the abovementioned processing purposes, to the following categories of recipients:
- Subjects who can access the data pursuant to the provisions of the law provided for by European Union law or by that of the Member State to which the Controller is subject to;
- Persons who carry out, within the Eurpoean borders, in complete autonomy, as separate Controllers, or as Data Processors appointed by Supercom for this purpose, auxiliary purposes to the activities and services referred to in paragraph 2., as insurance institutions, law firms, computer assistance and consulting companies as well as design and implementation of software and/or Internet sites, postal services, companies offering communication services, service centers, companies or consultants charged with providing services to the Controller, within the limits of the purposes for which they were collected;
- If You consent to this specific processing, our partner CNIT will treat Your data for its/their direct marketing purposes. Moreover, Your personal data may be disclosed also to our employees, provided that they were previously designated as person acting under the authority of the Controller, in accordance with article 29 of the European Regulation, or as System Administrator. Any communication of personal data will take place in full compliance with the legal provisions of the European Regulation and the technical and organizational measures prepared by Supercom in order to ensure an adequate level of security.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The Controller does not intend to transfer Your personal data to third countries. The entire processing of personal data takes place within the borders of the Italian territory and, or in limited cases within those of the European Union.
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
The Controller does not intend to use automated decision-making processes, including profiling as for in article 22, paragraph 1 and 4 of the European Regulation. Therefore, the Controller does not provide any information about the logic used, as well as on the importance and consequences for the data subject relating to this type of processing.
- NATURE OF THE CONFERIMENT/ NATURE OF THE PROVISION
The provision of Your personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.A is optional, but failure to authorize their processing could make it impossible for Supercom to allow Your registration to our event.
The provision of Your personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.B is optional, but failure to authorize the processing of Your personal data, while not preventing you from registering for our event, may make it impossible for our partner CNIT to keep You informed about their direct marketing activities.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Regarding the processing of Your personal data, in accordance with the European Regulation, You have the right to:
- Withdraw the consent to data processing, at any time;
- Obtain the access to personal data from the Controller;
- Obtain, from the Controller, the rectification and the integration of incorrect personal data;
- Obtain, from the Controller the deletion of personal data if even just one reason occurs;
- Obtain from the Controller the limitation of personal data processing, if even one reason occurs;
- Receive, from the Controller, the personal data that concern You, in a structured format widely used and legible by an automatic device. You have also the right to transmit these data to another Data Controller;
- Object at any moment, for reasons associated with Your particular situation, to the processing of personal data carried out in compliance;
- Not to be subjected to decisions solely based on automated data processing, including profiling;
- Submit a complaint to the control authorities (art. 77) or to appropriate judicail bodies (art 79), if You deem that the processing of Your data violates the European Regulation.
To exercise each of Your rights, you can contact the Controller, in the person of the legal representative, by sending a communication to the registered office located in Ancona at Via Vito Volterra n. 7, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.